God's Grace

"you are Blessed, God loves you, Jesus died for you, your friends rock and your family is amazing!"..."you are Blessed, God loves you, Jesus died for you, your friends rock and your family is amazing!"..."you are Blessed, God loves you, Jesus died for you, your friends rock and your family is amazing!"

It's been about 3 weeks now that I have been feeling frustrated. This one particular person in my life is a challenge for me to be around. The thing is I have no choice but to be around them. It's so challenging for me that I have contemplated cutting them out of my life for good. The thing is; I can't!! So instead of letting them get under my skin I have decided to pray. I have been praying every day, every moment, every breath.

After praying I have noticed that God has given me this peace about this.

God is completely amazing. He blesses us even though we do not deserve it! His grace is amazing! God's grace is given daily, even every moment, every breath. When I was reminded of this I realized that I need to exercise my grace for others.

So when I feel like biting this person's head off, I just remember that God exercises His grace on me and I should do the same for this person and I recite to myself "you are Blessed, God loves you, Jesus died for you, your friends rock and your family is amazing!" When I remind myself of this it reminds me of God's Grace.

May the Lord bless you as He has blessed me!
P.S.--- I don't know why it doesn't separate the paragraphs, sorry.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I just don't understand.

Friends Forever

Next...................chapter