I just don't understand.


I don't understand how I can give you my heart
I don't understand how I can give you my soul
I don't understand how you can tell me you love my heart
I don't understand how you can tell me you love my soul.

I don't understand how I can dream about you today
I don't understand how I can dream about you tomorrow
I don't understand how you dream about me today
I don't understand how you stop dreaming about me tomorrow

I don't understand how I love you today
I don't understand how I love you tomorrow
I don't understand how you love me today
I don't understand how you don't love me tomorrow

I don't understand how I put everything aside
I don't understand how I put you ahead
I don't understand how you put me aside
I don't understand how you put her ahead

I don't understand how I hurt you
I do understand how you hurt me
I don't understand how I love you
I do understand how you didn't love me

I do understand how I am wonderful
I do understand how I am loved
I don't understand how you're wonderful
I don't understand why you're loved.

I do understand how I'm awesome
I do understand how you're a jerk
I don't understand how I love you
...............I just don't understand.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I did write this. I completely forgot I wrote this. I think it's very powerful 6 months later.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friends Forever

Next...................chapter