Friends Forever



Yesterday I had the wonderful opportunity to have coffee with a long time friend. I found it interesting the things I thought I knew about her. We have "known" each other for about 15 years. We started working together just as I was leaving the area to live in Freeport. We reconnected when she was my boss at my part-time job. I always felt we had a special connection when she was my boss. I respected her then and even more now.


She reminded me that it is important to spend time with those we love.


When I left the coffee shop I vowed to myself that I am going to do this more often. Don't just say "we should get coffee sometime" but say "when are you free to get coffee?".


Yesterday was proof that I love the people in my world and I want to get to know them even better than I know them now.


I encourage you to open that door to your heart. Call your friend and say, "hey, when are you free?". You'll be so glad you did!






Comments

  1. Proverbs 27:9
    thanks for being a wonderful friend and for all you have taught me over the years!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I just don't understand.

Next...................chapter