I didn't realize it's been so long since I posted something. I don't know if anyone still reads these or not but it will help me. If you are reading this I pray that God will use it to help you grow in your relationship with Him.






I had the amazing opportunity to attend the Women of Faith conference with 3 of God's amazing women; Megan, Janet and Aims. It was an inspirational time with God and friends. It's amazing how God uses perfect strangers to talk directly to your heart! I can't explain the weekend except it was perfect and I learned a lot about my relationship with our God of the Universe.

Leaving WoF reminded me of when I would leave Nat'l Camp in the early 90's. That experience was so uplifting that I felt as if I could conquer anything. Then reality set in; the radio came back on, TV returned, non-Christian friends returned along with my old habits. This is how I feel today. However, I know I'm stronger than I once was.

Satan has really tried to pull me down and I fell a couple of times but I could get back up. Not only have my girls helped me and so has my brother. He doesn't know it but God has used him to teach me that I can be as faithful as Ben is. It's so hard for me because I've always had to look out for myself and protect myself, I haven't really ever had to rely on anyone else. The faithfulness that I desire requires me to do what I fear the most... TRUST!

Not only am I to trust but I'm to trust God! Keep in mind I've never seen His face. Faith!! Faith is believing in something you can not see. I have never seen His actual face but I most definitely have seen the work that He has done and that gives me faith that He will do the same for me.

My cousin posted a blog that had this passage in it:

Trust the Lord, and do good things.
Live in the land, and practice being faithful.
4 Be happy with the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalms 37:3-4 (GW)
I just couldn't believe that he had used this passage to describe his daughter's journey. When I read it I thought, "I understand." I understand that if I trust and have faithfulness God will protect me and give me what I desire most. Only God knows what I desire most and, honestly, I've known this but I'm ready! God, I'm ready. I will trust in You with all my heart and will practice being faithful!
I can't describe it but once you ask the Holy Spirit to come into your life God blesses you with so much. Not only the forgiveness of your sins through His son's blood but His mercy that surpasses all understanding. He may not bless you with money or material things but He will definitely fill you with things that you have never experienced before.
God is good all the time and all the time God is good! Faithfulness is a key. Use it everyday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I just don't understand.

Friends Forever

Next...................chapter